9 Rung TRADE MASTER Combi All-In-One Extension Ladder, Step Ladder & Free Standing Ladders details:
- The free standing configuration ( ʎ ) is ideal for a multitude of jobs, especially hedge cutting and pruning as it is unsafe to lean a traditional extension ladder against hedges, shrubs or trees etc. It is also excellent for decorating as you do not have to lean against the wall you are painting.
- Engineered and certified to European trade ladder safety standard EN131 (huge 150kg (23.5 stone) weight rating) for your safety and reassurance and is therefore ideal for both trade or domestic use. Our EN131 Testing took place at the prestigious third party TUV Laboratories (others do dubious in-house testing!) which is the German equivalent of the British Standards Institute (BSI) to guarantee superb quality.
- An extra wide stabiliser bar gives a far larger footprint and therefore maximum stability when compared to our competitors.
- Unique strong steel retaining cross-brace and restraint straps are fitted for added safety when ladder is used in double sided step and free standing ladder configurations- this important feature ensures that the ladder is always set at the correct angle- we believe all combi ladders should have them.
- Sorry - we can only deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Grampians and Highlands).
The TRADE MASTER Combination Ladder is idea for trade or DIY use as it offers superb versatility, stability and safety. It is "The only ladder you will ever need" as it can be used as double sided step ladder, 2 or 3 section extension ladder, single ladder but, most usefully and originally, as a free standing ladder. Aluminium construction so lightweight and therefore easy to use, but still very strong - with a huge 150kg (23.5 stone) weight rating. Rungs are set just 255mm (10") apart making the ladder comfortable, safe and easy to climb - Competitors ladders have rungs set further apart (300mm/12") making them difficult/uncomfortable to climb. Ladder safety stoppers are fitted to ensure you have the correct overlap between ladder sections - another important safety feature competitors ladders lack, allowing you to over extend and have as little as a 2 rung overlap giving way to much "flexing" in use. Unique auto locking clamps secure ladder sections firmly in place for added safety and peace of mind. These same clamps lock it closed for safe and easy transportation. Their quick release design means you just pull back on the lever to unlock and then the ladder is ready to be set in any of its 5 positions. Heavy duty contoured rubber feet fitted to all sections top and bottom to maximise grip on all surfaces the ladder comes into contact with in its many configurations. Unique robust sliding mechanism for easy conversion into all the different configurations. This mechanism guides the ladder easily and securely into the step or free standing ladder configuration and also provides an effortless push up operation when setting it up as an extension ladder. Anti-slip rungs for your comfort and safe use. Max height as Free Standing Ladder = 3.78m. Max length as Extension Ladder = 5.69m. Closed height = 2.58m. Weight- 13.7kg. Available in 5 other sizes. Sorry - we can only deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Grampians and Highlands).
|Item Weight||13 Kg|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
This item arrived well be for stated time. Having checked it out and tested it, l found it very good for it's intended purpose ; l am a 71 year old guy and l found it very light and easy to use, if anyone is thinking of getting a ladder you won't go fare wrong with this one; recommended.
Great lightweight ladder. It is compact and also versatile to reach various heights for say cleaning windows to pruning shrubs and small trees safely. Would recommend this product.
Does what it says on the box
Find the perfect ladder for your BPS Access Solutions, Hymer Alpe or another brand.