6.26m TRADE MASTER 3 Section Extension Ladder with Integral Stabiliser PLUS Ladder Clamps details:
- An integral stabiliser bar that gives a far greater footprint and therefore unparalleled stability when compared to others on the market - a superb safety feature which we feel every ladder should have.
- EN131 tested and certified (Trade & DIY use) for your safety and reassurance. Lightweight "alloy" construction for ease of use, but very strong - with a massive weight rating of 150kg (23.5 stone).
- Unique auto-locking "wrap around" clamps fitted to lock ladder sections firmly in place for added safety and peace of mind when climbing. These same clamps secure the ladder closed for safe and easy transportation.
- Includes Roof Rack Clamps to secure your ladder investment to your vehicle
- Sorry - we can only deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Grampians and Highlands).
Our TRADE MASTER 3 Section Extension Ladders offer unparalleled quality and unbeatable prices when compared to other models on the market. They include an integrated stabiliser bar (a unique safety feature not available anywhere else) for maximum grip and stability and auto locking clamps which hold the sections securely when being climbed. They are also tested and certified to EN131 Trade safety standard meaning they are ideal for many jobs around the home, but also tough enough for day in, day out use by tradesmen. We are so confident in the quality of these we give a FREE, No Quibble Lifetime Guarantee for your reassurance and peace of mind. Anti-Non slip ribbed rungs for your safety and perfect twist-proof rung joint that runs all the way through the side sections for maximum strength. Strong nylon restraint straps and notches ensure you have the correct rung overlap between sections - An important safety attribute other ladders do without, allowing you to over extend and have as little as a 2 rung overlap leading to a lot of bounce when you climb the ladder. Effortless push up operation. Heavy duty contoured non-slip feet fitted on all sections top and bottom to maximise grip on both the floor and the wall the ladder is resting against. Extremely versatile - can be used as 1, 2 or 3 section extension ladder. Being a 3 section ladder - more compact in storage and transport than its 2 section equivalent - Doubles are more unwieldy and are cheaper for this very reason. Rungs set only 255mm (10") apart making the ladder easier and more comfortable to climb. Most other ladders available have rungs 280mm (11") or even 300mm (12") apart making them very hard work to climb. Made in the EU by an ISO9001 supplier. Extended length = 6.26m. Closed length = 2.86m. Weight = 16kg. Available in 5 other sizes. Sorry - we can only deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Grampians and Highlands).
Find the perfect ladder for your BPS Access Solutions or another brand.