10 Rung 3 Section STAIR Combi-All-In-One Extension Ladder, Step Ladder & Free Standing Ladders details:
- Strong unique top mechanism guides the ladder easily and securely into 4 very useful positions (These are the stair, freestanding, step, and extension ladder configurations).
- The stair configuration is ideal for decorating stairwells due to its free standing nature so you do not have to lean against any of the walls you are working on. It can also be used on outdoor/garden steps.
- The free standing configuration (ʎ shape) is great for hedge trimming and pruning (amongst other jobs) as it is not safe to lean a conventional extension ladder up against shrubs and trees etc.
- Certified to the European trade safety standard EN131 so our ladder is definitely fit for purpose in either trade or domestic environments. Made from aluminium so light and easy to use, but still extremely strong - with a weight rating of 150kg (23.5 stone).
- Sorry - we can only deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Grampians and Highlands).
BRAND NEW DESIGN! This 10 Rung Stair ladder has all the benefits of our Combi-All-In-One Ladder plus the added advantage of being able to be used on the stairs. It is a brilliant all rounder designed for a whole host of different jobs and is suitable for tradesmen and DIY-ers alike, thanks to its superb build quality and many unique safety features. Strong top mechanism guides the ladder easily and securely into 4 very useful positions (Stair, freestanding, step, and extension ladder configurations). The stair configuration is ideal for decorating stairwells and for use on outdoor/garden steps. The free standing configuration (λ shape) is great for hedge trimming and pruning (amongst other jobs). Certified to the European trade safety standard EN131 so are extremely strong - with a weight rating of 150kg. Steel retaining brace and 2 nylon leashes are fitted to ensure the ladder is always set at the right angle in its step and free standing ladder configurations. Safety stoppers ensure that the proper overlap between sections is used when set up as an extension ladder - Many lack this, letting users overextend leading to a great deal of unnerving "flexing" & "bounce" when climbed. The broad footed stabiliser bar gives a large footprint and therefore maximum stability. Auto locking rung clamps secure sections firmly in place for your peace of mind when using the ladder and also lock it closed for safe and easy transportation. Non-slip feet are fitted to the stabiliser bar and all side sections, top and bottom, for maximum grip on all surfaces the ladder comes into contact with when used in any configuration. Made in the EU by an ISO9001 supplier. Max height as Free Standing Ladder= 4.35m. Max length as Extension Ladder= 6.26m. Closed height= 2.86m. Stabiliser bar width= 1.0m. Weight= 16kg. 1st image shows 8 rung model. 4th image shows 9 rung model. Available in 5 other sizes. Sorry - we can only deliver to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Grampians and Highlands).
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Find the perfect ladder for your BPS Access Solutions or another brand.